Find out how to Create a Twitter Badge Hyperlink
A Twitter badge can also be referred to as a button, a small graphic that features one thing Twitterish like a fowl on the Twitter emblem, which you then arrange as a hyperlink to your Twitter residence web page. There are some websites you possibly can take a look at to seek out the badge that you just like :
1. Limeshot Design: limeshot.com/2008/follow-me-on-Twitter-badges
2. Randa Clay Design:randaclay.com/freebies/free-Twitter-graphics
3. Vincent Abry: vincentabry.com/31-logos-et-boutons-pour-Twitter-2480
4. Shia Design: siahdesign.com/archives/150
Then obtain the badge you wish to use in your site to your laptop, after which add the badge to your Web page. There are the directions for utilizing Web Explorer, Firefox, and Safari to obtain a picture ( a Twitter badge ) to your laptop:
1. Web Explorer: Proper-click the picture, click on Save Image As, select a location, edit the file identify, after which click on Save.
2. Firefox: Proper-click the picture, click on Save image As, select a location, edit the file identify, after which click on Save.
3. Safari: Proper-click the picture, click on Save image As, select a location, edit the file identify, after which click on Save.
OK after obtain the picture to your laptop, add the picture to you site by utilizing FTP.
In case your Net host supplies you with a web based editor, use a web based editor to insert your a Twitter badge. You are able to do that by Open the web page within the editor, place the cursor the place you need the picture ( A Twitter badge ) to seem, click on the editor’s picture instrument, after which select the Twitter badge file. Click on the picture to pick it, click on the editor’s hyperlink instrument, after which specify the tackle
<a goal=”_new” rel=”nofollow” href=”http://Twitter.com/yourname”>http://Twitter.com/yourname</a> ,
In case you add stuff to your web site by enhancing HTML, open the web page or file in your HTML editor, place the cursor the place you need the Twitter badge to seem, after which insert the picture and hyperlink utilizing the next HTML code:
On this HTML code change yourname along with your Twitter username, change filename with the identify of the badge file like Twitter.JPG
In case you uploaded the Twitter badge to a folder resembling photographs, then it is advisable to change code to this:
#Create #Twitter #Badge #Hyperlink